Saturday, March 14, 2009

Super-Punch!

I know what you mean about colleges. but eh, it'll happen. Somehow, I just trust in serendipidity.
I was super confused for about an hour and a half today (not just because I was lost in the country). I still am, but I kind of content with it. It's an emotional confusion I haven't felt in awhile, if ever, and I'm kind of welcoming the novelty of it. That, or my brain couldn't handle it, so it just couch-potatoed it. A couple of things made me adore those moments of biting-lip unsurety:(sp?)

-Seeing this glorious sunset, with the tiny cityscape in the background. I really like driving when the sun is setting, even when you're driving into it and completely blind, it just makes everything look very fairlandesque
-Getting lost in cornfields. After awhile, I just turned wherever I felt like and blasted music. It was pretty cathartic, kind of a reflection of what my mind was doing at that moment.
-Talking to you on the phone, and you offering to look up directions for me, like my own personal spy team computer techie. You got my back Agent (what was you agent name again?)
-Imagining a soul-spilling session with La Trois, which is very much needed, btw. (With quesadillas? yes.)
-Coming home, and my sister and her new boyfriend being here. I'm getting along with her so well these days, and I love it. Her boyfriend was friendly too. He has the biggest biceps I have ever seen up-close.

Then again, it might be the wine my dad poured me when I got home ("You need to get ready for Italy!") that is making everything seem wonderful. Disclaimer: I only had half a glass, so this is unlikely.

I'm seeing you tomorrow. Coffee and cramming.

No comments: