Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hm I am Slow

It has taken me forever to reply. Lately, I have felt that there is so much I need to be writing down, so much I should be chronicling for my future self, but I have had absolutely no motivation to. I really worry for Future Sara, that she'll know nothing of who I am now, and never understand teenagers. I found myself looking at kids ads in the paper today and I was thinking how I would never get my kids something so stupid as, hm I can't remember what it was, but it was stupid. But what if that's what Kid Sara would have loved? I'm already out-of-touch with the youngins! oh my! However, I did see an Easy Bake Oven, something I will always buy my kids, no matter their gender.

I agree, lip balm wrapped in money, wrapped in a love note would be the ultimate random find.

And I'm glad you like classical music too. Because sometimes, when I'm alone in my car, I just turn it on and jam. It's fun to think of stories that go with the music. When I was younger (aka like two years ago), I used to make up 'ballet' dances to classical music in my room. Yup. I wonder if other teenager still find things like that dorky. Because since I've gotten into high school, I've stopped finding those things bad. More interesting. Less typical (though what if it's just typical adult? an atypical teenager is an adult? hm...)

I forgot we had a history chapter to read.

No comments: