Saturday, November 29, 2008

I'll Bring Home Tofurkey if You Bring Home Soy Bacon

Because that I how thankful I am for friendship. I am quite thankful as well, for everything. I realize that while my life isn't perfect and that's alright with me. Plus, all the chaos sure makes it more interesting.

I dreamed last night that the interstate exit by Lydia's house was actually one massive field of wheat and wild flowers bordered by forest but Lydia's neighborhood was still present at the end of the field as well as that strip of road. It was warm and you and I were in sundresses running across the field. The sky was a dark blue color which was quickly fading into an even darker grey-black hue and filled with dark heavy storm clouds. It was the calm before the storm. I think we were running to the road. To avoid the on coming rain storm perhaps?

Then I woke up and realized that it was actually cold outside.

No comments: