Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A Redo. May I?

So I read the other blogs that are dusting off the rust and shifting into gear, and realized every other one is pretty darn positive. I feel like I've been too negative. That's something I really want to change. "Accentuate the Positive" by Dr. John should be my theme song. Let's do a positive week! We will NOT let ourselves be sad. No self-pity (even though it can feel so luxurious), no moping. We will replace negatives with happy thoughts ("Go to our happy places"?). Is this possible? I think so. A Conscience decision to be joyful.

So, to start it off, things I adore:

`Sleeping in big beds
`Napping in a bed, preferably not my own
`Sleeping in other people's beds
`Nat King Cole+ Christmas music- I am so pumped for this holiday season!!!!! (oh Lineweaver, cringe at my exclamation points.)
`I'm not gonna lie, I'm pretty fond of exclamation points, especially in the middle of sentences. I think Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius did that for me.
`LOVE that book. You must read it. I wonder how Abs is doing with it.
`When my hands aren't clammy or freezing off
`Holding hands with Kt jj. She has amazing hands, and it makes me feel like we are kids again.
`Darcy's laugh
`When we randomly bust a move
`This one facial expression of yours, I'll show it to you someday. I think you do it when you're telling me about something your excited about, like as in a story you're telling. I like when you are happy.
`Tambourines
`Bringin' it all Back Home
`Birthday party hats
`Mixes
`Running
`Blasting music and dancing while cleaning (shout-out to Auds!)
`Lydia's smell (haha is that weird? hm I think so. but I find it comforting for some reason)
`When the water is super smooth at practice
`The reservoir when it's raining
`Walking barefoot in really soft grass
`Nutmeg


I guess that's enough for now.

No comments: