Saturday, December 22, 2007

Killer Party

When reflecting back on the first day of our winter break, I would have to describe it as phenomonal(if I could spell it right). Secret Santa kinda turned into last minute card making for Kate, and I really hope that she appreciated the ghettoness of our cards, not to mention the humour behind the tampon one. Oh man, but Kate's Sweet 16 was incredible!! Is it just me, or were we the first to get on the dance floor and the very last to leave? Which is odd because I'm not really much of a dancer. I loved when the DJ danced with it though, haha that was hilarious! Plus, it was pretty cool seeing friends from other schools, I miss them so much. It was pretty much the perfect start to break.

I hope the rest of my break is just as amazing. In comparison to last night I didn't do much today. I went grocery shopping with my dad and went to the movie store but that' about it so far. I'm really looking forward to New York though. Hopefully it snows more while we are there. I will miss all of you though, but perhaps we can do something when I get back before school starts up again?

By the way, I'm sorry that I haven't checked our blog in a while. I'm trying to be careful with this whole contract affair. But like I said, I'm smart enough not to do anything stupid/rash, so I don't entirely understand why my mom is getting so intense about it. Well, i guess parents will be parents, n'est pas?

I have come to realize that this blog is kind of like a diary. I mean, we post our thoughts, feelings and opinions about the events and various aspects of our lives on here, just as we would in a diary. Except, this diary writes back, haha. It's almost like I'm having a conversation with my diary/myself(since we are kind of the same person?). Although, I haven't kept a diary since elementary school, and even then I barely wrote in it and when I did I seemed to have been more interested in doodling in it anyway. Well, I hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season Blog Buddy!

No comments: