Tuesday, December 18, 2007

technology is out to get me

my computer has gone crazy> it wont let me capitalize or put in periods> it took me over !) minutes to post a comment on abby and audrey"s thing> i couldn"t log in at first to post it cause the period stopped working right after i finished my comment> crazy technology!

today was an okay day> ive been feeling kind of off lately<> i dont know why> i think i need a good break and sledding>
oh but the seven am practice wasn"t all bad> the sunrise over the church was gorgeous> then<> it was one of those times when you just wish you had a camera because the light played perfectly on the bridge>

but i realized last night<> yet for some reason i love it?
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
it just deleted like half of the sentences! oh gosh<> reading this might waste your life> it wont let me go back in and fix parts either> because whenever i click on an area<> im so sorry for your eyes and brain

ill write a revised version tomorrow

No comments: