Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Solitude

Wow, that was very poetic in a way Sa. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I'm must be careful because of this 'contract'. Which, by the way, is so lame. I mean, i'm a smart kid. I may not be a super smart genious like you, but still, I'm confident that I have enough common sense not to do anything stupid/rash that could get me in trouble. While I understand their concern for my saftey, I would hope that they would trust me enought not to sign something like that. I guess not, and that really hurts.

I have realized why I like the night so much. It's so calm and quiet. Everyone is asleep so it's just me and a good book or my sketchbook. I love being active and social durring the day, but I need my "me" time as well where I can just curl up with whatever it is that I happen to be reading, and relax. And that fact that I'm the only one up at the late hours of the night means absolute silence and no noisy chatter drifting up throught the floors of my house. It is just silent, and perfect. I pretty much adore those 30 minutes to several hours of solitude.

Are you ready for our convo tomorrow? Time to spread the word about Invisible Children! I'm excited, and I hope that everyone really gets the message of what's going on and why it is so important to help. I really believe that we can help make a difference.

2 comments:

Lydia and Callie said...

contract? tell me about it tomorrow-this sounds intriquing in a bad way...

audreyandabby said...

I do like the night. It makes me feel like I can make up my own stories. I don't know why, it is just one of the great qualities of night.