Monday, November 19, 2007

Dance With Me?

Invisible Children is going to be awesome! I think i may work on some of the tee shirt designs tonight. I'm really looking forward to fund rasing as well. I think it's sad, that even though we have all this technology and all sorts of connections with other cultures, that there is still poverty and war. You would think that such things would help improve the well being of humanity. I guess not, or at least not always. Not to say that there aren't good things as well.

Man Sa, you're sorta freaking me out with this breathing thing. I guess it is possible that it could all just be in your mind though, after we can have crazy mental affects on ourselves when we concentrate on stuff too much. Have you talked to your doctor about it? I feel like a worried mother somewhat....

By the way, i'm intruiged by this purposed death battle between you and abby. I must say that i do feel somewhat honored that you would fight to be my dance partner. That or you just really like my hands....

No comments: