Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Go to Sleep Little Baby

My parents are watching O Brother Where Art Thou behind me. Oh man I love that movie and its music.

And I did ask my doctor about the breathing. She said she had no clue what was wrong and to take my pulse every time I start feeling like that. The thing is, I'm so bad at taking my pulse! It's a rare moment when I can find it.

I was thinking about this last night: If humans haven't helped those around them, even without technology, why would being connected with people across the world make much of a difference? Within every country there is a lot of disparity between rich and poor, even here. I'd like to think our generation can do better though.

And I would battle for your pillow hands! Seriously, I think you must be half Beanie Baby.

No comments: