Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ralphie!

When my mom was taking that cat litter out of the trunk she commented on its unexpected heaviness too.

Today was of course fun, though cold. I was sad about missing home room. Did you try my funky chicken idea??

This cold weather is making me crave Christmas activities. Like watching the Christmas Story, drinking hot chocolate, making gingerbread houses, and decorating. I really don' t have much to blog about. Yay for The Office! And Cereal party! Oh man I love cereal. I think I'll leave you on that happy note. I'll put up more if I have more to write about.

Oh wait, I know! A list! How about favorite songs? This one is really hard.

(no particular order)
1. She Belongs to Me -Bob Dylan--I love almost all his songs, though. I used to like this song better because I used to think it said " For Halloween give her a trumpet
And for Christmas, get her a bit drunk" I always thought that was funny, I don't know why. Though I guess the actual version is stunning too.

2. Great Balls of Fire from Jerry Lee Lewis' Live at the Star in Hamburg- I love how he does odd trills. I would love to see him live. He is the most energetic performer.
Can you believe he set a piano on fire once??

3. We Danced Anyways-Deanna Carter-Her voice is awesome

4. Aint No Easy Way - Dead Blonde Girlfriend--I just love the phrases they use.

No comments: