Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Everybody Wants To Be A Cat

So true. I was obviously listening to disney music earlier. I love disney, it's so magical, both the movies and the music, haha. I'm so sad that you lost that mix with all the mulan songs tho Sa. If you ever find it though, you should bring it in for the car ride to school. You know, I've kinda forgotten what it's like to ride the bus, getting up early while the moon was still out, and then having to put up with those kids who had their music turned up too loud. Is it me or did those people who always turned their music up that loud always listen to the worst stuff. Ick! glad those days are over. I guess riding the bus was okay in the afternoon. I remember i always used to play cards and talk with lauren, that was fun. Plus i was actually awake in the afternoon and not caught up in some half-awake/half-asleep zombie state.

Well, apparently my babysitting job got cancelled. I'm kinda dissapointed. Oh well, at least i can sleep in now on friday. Although they did say that they would consider hiring me if they ever need a sitter and lauren isn't availible. Apparently works takes up her free time and has potentially opened a new career pathway(what is this phrase from? i know i've heard it before...) for me.

Gah, guess what!!!! Awesome news, you're going to be so psyched(i pretty much had to look up this word because i couldn't spell it)! Okay, so it's getting close to the holiday season, and my parents have started on their Christmas Card which will include, back by popular demand, a christmas letter detailing all the facinating aspects of my family's life currently. Haha, i can't wait to read it. Apparently my sister has seen part of it and is a bit upset at being refered to as, and i quote, "the tv programmer." It is so true though, i'm not even lying. Gah, this is going to be so good. I'll make sure your family gets a copy. Apparently they got some comments from people last year asking about what happend to the annual family letter, so they are including one this year.

Speaking of the holidays, i should really start on my wishlist. Relatives and such are starting to bug me about that...The problem is i never know what i want. Well, it will at least give me something to do this weekend. OH! By the way, keep reminding me to send out the secret santa stuff, we should plan this out soon before it gets too late. I'm so excited, I love secret santa! We should also try and plan to go dress shopping, even though neither of us will really end up buying anything, it would still be fun to go out and do something.

Okay, new list should be favorite disney songs

1. everybody wants to be a cat-the aristocats

2. i'll make a man out of you-mulan

2. a whole new world-aladin

3. what's this?-nightmare before christmas

1 comment:

audreyandabby said...

"Everybody Wants to Be A Cat" is so good. I've never seen A Nightmare Before Christmas. I really love "Be Our Guest." My sister and I sang that for her roommate that is staying with us for Thanksgiving today. It was fun.

The bus. How horrible. I always read, and everybody commented on my nerdiness. I don't exacly miss those days, though I still have people commenting on my nerdiness (Abby).

I really liked your comparison to Pixie Sticks, Sarah. It made me laugh. I appreciate you.