Friday, November 30, 2007

It Just Blows My Mind

Wow, that movie was really powerful. It is still in my mind. I don't think that I will ever forget it, and i guess that that is a good thing too because the world needs to know what is going on. It just blows my mind though that such twisted violence is reality. How could someone ever do such terrible things to another human being? I just don't understand how humanity can be so heartless and cruel at times. What I do know is that those kids need our help. I really think that the movie helped a great deal in portraying the reality of this conflict and touching the veiwers. It was just so much more powerful then just hearing about it. I definantly think that we need show this to the rest of the school, it would really get people motivated to help.

On another note(not that these children are forgotten, but a happier subject would be nice), I cannot believe that I have been deprived of Taco Bell for so long. How could I have gone my whole life without such tasty food? Ah, Abby was right, I do want to go back now. Since we're downtown, I think that we should take advantage of it more often and seek out places with good food after school, haha.

Today I got some of my Christmas shopping taken care of. While I was Target I actually considered getting some footie pajamas after hearing such high praises of them from Abby, haha. But, I was kinda out of money. I did not see Lauren today though, I think either her shift was over or that she did not have to work. Are you still coming to the play with us?

I really should work on my independent project this weekend. I've been doing a lot with my paper crane one for drawing but I have barely done anything for my painting project. Oh, I finally got the photography club pictures up so you can take them to use if you need too.

Are we asking for charity donations for our sixtenth birthday? I think we should, and I also think that we should donate the money to invisible children.

"daddy's gonna kill ralphie!"
oh man, I just finished "A Christmas Story." BEST holiday movie ever, so so funny, haha. I can't believe that I actually got to see the house from the movie too last year. It was so awesome. I need to show you the pictures sometime if you haven't already seen them. Ah, I love that movie.

No comments: