Tuesday, November 6, 2007

whoot!

bon jour!
another amazing day of school.....i swear i love school soooo much it's not even funny. Well basically abs told me to make a blog so here it is! ABBY IS A MATHSTAR!!!! i am so proud, i think i feel a few tears coming on...we also had homeroom today, and simply put i pretty much live for that class and i'm so excited for our homeroom food party firday, it's going to be awesome!

And to add on to the awesomeness that is my life, my mom made the most heavenly brownies i've ever tasted!! it was love.

Tomorrow is another DBQ morning, ick i hate getting up early but at least i have that Down By The Banks Tournament to look forward too! words cannot describe my excitement....plus homeroom later! haha

2 comments:

audreyandabby said...

AGHHH! ONE STEP FURTHER TO THE HERRON BLOGGING COMMUNITY! For real. Agh, love it!
School is so good, haha.

audreyandabby said...

Ahaha, I just died over that story, ahaha.
I love my moccassins, what can I say? How do you spell that word?
ANYWAYS! LESS THAN TWELVE HOURS AND WE WILL BE IN AN DOWN BY THE BANK'S INFERNO!