Thursday, November 29, 2007

Sara Screams "Your Every Breath is a Gift"

On a Freezing Chicago Street just came on. I like that line about Sara. Ah, what an awesome name I have. haha jk.
So I'm happy for you Andrea. You're relieved, he doesn't hate you, and we can be spinster sisters now! Ah What would I do without you???

A question in your nerves is lit
Yet you know there is no answer fit to satisfy
Insure you not to quit
To keep it in your mind and not forgit
That it is not he or she or them or it
That you belong to.

I'm listening to Bob Dylan right now. I'm so sad I lost that Bringing it All Back Home CD. It seriously was my favorite. oh where are you dear Bob?? If you still have that CD on your computer you should listen to It's Alright Ma. Right Now. Then burn me a copy of the Cd. Then listen to Baby Blue, or Love Minus Zero, if you want a lighter one-I wish he had written that for me, it's so sweet. How does he say things so right? Best poet I've ever heard. Though, I recently watched this really good movie with my parents called El Postino. It was about a postman and Pablo Neruda. Neruda was a pretty good poet, too. I recited one of his poems about a lemon in 8th grade. haha.

I guess I am pretty blessed in my cousins. I love them so much. I'm really excited for Sadaka Christmas on Saturday! How about when(if) we have kids, they think they're cousins. You're like a sister anyways.

I spelled couch wrong?? hmm maybe I actually rode in a coach with a thin top-hatted man as the driver. haha.

I'm so excited for tomorrow! I've wanted to go to the Abbey for a long time. I just hope my mom lets me. She used to not get so freaked out about plans. I think she's been really stressed lately, though.

So four things I want for Christmas:

1. Lip balm (I love how we both put this! We share an addiction)

2. Tea (I know you don't like it, but I think it's one of the best beverages. Ever. It's also quite classic)

3. More string for bracelets. Those are so much fun to make.

4. Gloves or mittens (I keep losing mine!)



Your turn to make a list topic. I'm so excited for Friday! Call me soon.

No comments: