Thursday, November 29, 2007

Spinsta Sistas!

Yes, I'm feeling quite relieved that there are no feelings of animosity. Ah, I do love being spinsta sistas with you Sa.

I wonder, since Mr. Hurst now know the address of our blog, I wonder if maybe we will have a new reader? Hmm, haha, that could be interesting. Abby says that he use to have a blog last year and that people(students) would comment it all the time of something. So there's your fun fact of the day...Oh man, our school is so random. At least it keeps things interesting.

I hope Lydia makes a blog. She should. I hope she goes with lydia and brutus as her pair, haha. Unless of course she wants to do one with Callie. What if the four of us all started a new trend of writing blogs that spread to the rest of the school? I definantly think Lydia should get one though, it would be awesome. We should talk to her about it.

So photo club was pretty awesome today. Oh man, that random guy was a little freaky...stranger danger! I tried uploading the photos on my camera to my facebook but it's loading too slow so I think it may have to wait till tomorrow. I'll get them up eventually though.

I'm so sad that there is no new office on tonight. I don't think my heart could break anymore...

Our new list should be what you're most looking forward to this holiday season:
1. New York
2. Kate's Party
3. Secret Santa
4. Holiday Cheer (a bit corny, but i just love the feeling of the holiday season, haha)

No comments: