Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Trash Cookies and Blog Philosophy. Part One.

Ah, Andrea! Your questions are too tough. I feel like I know nothing! Like, there's times I really want to know everything about the world, or at least about people, what and why they do things. But then, I just get kind of scared thinking of what I might find-does knowing about all the bad things make you more likely to be bad? It's like glancing down those alleyways downtown: you want to know where they lead, but you're scared to actually follow them because the shadows and the dark make you think you'll just find something horrible. But about war, I think it's just the old method, the way people are used to, so they don't change. Tribes killed each other to get rid of the problems, or too prevent competition and a thousand years later we still follow those ancients. That annoys me, though. I hate how all science articles nowadays seem to talk about how we get all our traits and habits from things necessary to survival back in Neanderthal times. It makes me mad that we never broke away from animalistic actions. I used to never understand why people fight, until I got really angry one day and actually felt like hitting something-that scared me. But how do people plan fights, plan murder, harm? That just doesn't make sense to me. I think our nations fight because if they don't, they could be seen as weak or easy to takeover. Or at least the US, where there are many countries that would take advantage of weakness here. Why can't we be like Switzerland? Good ole neutral, self-contained Switzerland.

Well, lighter topic: floating. It makes me think of that scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory where they float on the top of that bubble room. I used to lie on my coach when I was bored and pretend I was walking on the ceiling in the hallway. I also used to spin in circles then jump on the coach and pretend I was on a bus. I was an odd child.

Ah Perogies for dinner! yayaya!

Um, list topic. hmm. Four things you want for Christmas??

Eh, got to go warm up some sauce. My mom didn't want any so she's making me make it. haha.

No comments: